Printables

  • roxan_castillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
      Found a website that has several links to free printables if your
      interested.

      http://resources.kaboose.com/parents/links/printable-
      worksheets/printable-worksheets.html

      Roxi
    • gina pham
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
        Thank you so much for the site Roxi! My 3 year old is about to turn 4 and I'm in the same boat as you're in. Another good site I've found can be seen here:

        http://homeschooling.gomilpitas.com/

        or something for younger kids can be found here:

        http://www.abcteach.com/

        -Gina