Using Alpha and Omega and need goal charts....Help?

  • Ernest & Sharlene
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hi,

      I used to home school YEARS ago and used A&O and had some nifty goal
      charts. Does anyone know where to get them anymore or does anyone have
      them in a digital format that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? If
      you do, I would REALLY appreciate it.

      Thank you and please email me offlist if you have anything for me.

      Sharlene
      servants@...