Teaching Cooking in Homeschool

  • j_schlageter_doodlebug
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      I am sending this letter this way because for some reason only yahoo
      knows when I sent it from my email I got it back and it said that I
      was not a member of the group. Oh well. Here is the informations
      anyway.

      These links are for the lady who wants to teach her daughter to cook.
      Or for anyone who wants to have their children to cook. If anyone
      decides to sighn up their children for the kidscooking classes would
      you be so kind as to tell the lady who runs the cooking school that
      Jackie Schlageter sent you to the site. She is a friend and I want
      her to know that I really appreceate her site and the work she puts
      into the classes

      www.kidscooking.info

      http://www.teachfree.com/onliChooseWellMathNutritionKit1780.aspx

      Sincerly yours in Christ Jesus the Messiah
      Jackie Schlageter
      Romans 1:16