QUERY: Does anyone know where to go for knitting lessons?

  • jannah600
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2007
      My 9 year old daughter wants to learn to knit. Does anyone know where I
      can send her or where online she can lean to knit. She also loves to
      cook so how can I encourage her to learn to cook I have bought her a
      book on cooking, I was just wondering if there is something else I can
      do or if there is cooking lessons for kids.

      --janah600
    • thathuggablehobbitsam
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2007
        I know of a sewing website: www.sewingwithkids.com -- I am sure you
        could find something like it for knitting. Good luck! --HHS

        --- In 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com, "jannah600" <cflondon@...>
        wrote:

        > My 9 year old daughter wants to learn to knit. Does anyone know where
        > can send her or where online she can lean to knit. She also loves to
        > cook so how can I encourage her to learn to cook I have bought her a
        > book on cooking, I was just wondering if there is something else I
        can
        > do or if there is cooking lessons for kids.
        >
        > --janah600

      • denise
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2007
          Check out [knittinghelp.com]. It's not geared toward children, but the videos
          are very straightforward and clear.

          Not sure about cooking for kids - this is an area I would be interested in as
          well. I found [kidscooking.info] which is run by a homeschooling mom! She
          has cooking classes for kids in California, but it looks like she will also
          have an online subscription service up next week. Not sure what that will
          entail but it looks interesting.

          Good luck!
          denise

          On Wednesday 25 April 2007 08:46:12 am jannah600 wrote:
          > My 9 year old daughter wants to learn to knit. Does anyone know where I
          > can send her or where online she can lean to knit. She also loves to
          > cook so how can I encourage her to learn to cook I have bought her a
          > book on cooking, I was just wondering if there is something else I can
          > do or if there is cooking lessons for kids.
          >
          > --janah600
        • kristina hamilton
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
            >Knitting and cooking sites

            Hello,
            I have this big book called HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILD FOR FREE
            [Moderator: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/asin/0761525130/thelibrarofautho/%5d.

            It is a very good book tells you everything you need to know and where to go. well this is one place you can go for her kniting.

            http://www.wannalearn.com/Crafts_and_Hobbies

            Thank you,
            --Kristina Hamilton