Re: [hs reviews] Physical Education

  • Stefanie Feyereisen
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 11, 2006
      >Physical Ed

      Hello,
      I posted a reply, but it has not shown up in email, yet. I really don't know if I did it correctly. [Moderator: We got heavily spammed, and have been slow to moderate the past couple of weeks]

      The Presidents' Challenge is at:
      http://www.presidentschallenge.org/

      They have a special Kids' link at:
      http://www.presidentschallenge.org/home_kids.aspx

      This is the California Governors' Challenge, other Governors have had similar challenges:
      http://www.calgovcouncil.org/

      Best wishes,
      -- Stefanie
    • Kathy Rodgers
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
        >Physical ed

        Fitness.gov
        <http://www.fitness.gov/home_pres_chall.htm>
        This website has all of those sit-ups and push-ups and stuff we used to do in school. Look under challenge.

        --HTH, KathyR