Looking for a free software call "Word Search engine"...

  • myhsgroup
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi,

      Long time ago I download 2 free softwares form a website (don't
      remember the name)...one is for you to create your word search puzzle
      just typing the words (it seems like called word search engine), the
      other one is for creating a math drill...I download both software from
      the same website...My computer broke down and my husband wipe out
      everything...Does anyone knows this website...

      Thanks so much,
      Esther Chau in CA
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        It might be schoolhouse technology
        http://www.schoolhousetech.com/products/products.htm
        Both the basic math and the word search are free downloads.
        They use to be called "worksheet factory"
        Jennifer

        "myhsgroup" <myhsgroup@...> wrote:
        )...one is for you to create your word search puzzle
        > just typing the words (it seems like called word search engine), the
        > other one is for creating a math drill...I download both software
        from
        > the same website...>

      • Martha
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
          Hi Esther!

          You can find all sorts of software at www.downloads.com. When you pull up their
          homepage, type "word search" in the search box & hit "go." A whole list of word search
          software will come up. The list includes a brief description of what it will do as well as
          how many people have downloaded each one. They even have a section devoted just to
          Mac software (in case you have that kind of computer, which I do).

          Hope this helps!
          Martha in Georgia

          --- In 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com, "myhsgroup" <myhsgroup@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Long time ago I download 2 free softwares form a website (don't
          > remember the name)...one is for you to create your word search puzzle
          > just typing the words (it seems like called word search engine), the
          > other one is for creating a math drill...I download both software from
          > the same website...My computer broke down and my husband wipe out
          > everything...Does anyone knows this website...
          >

          > Thanks so much,
          > Esther Chau in CA

        • Beth & Darrell
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
            >>Long time ago I download 2 free softwares form a website (don't
            remember the name)...one is for you to create your word search puzzle
            just typing the words (it seems like called word search engine), the
            other one is for creating a math drill...I download both software from
            the same website...My computer broke down and my husband wipe out
            everything...Does anyone knows this website...>>>

            I don't know about your software, but I think you can do wordsearches for free at: www.abcteach.com.

            For making math drill sheets I use:

            http://www.hsunlimited.com/worksheets/worksheets.php

            http://www.homeschoolmath.net/worksheets/