[QUERY] How can I teach respect to children and teens?

  • shannonfrommt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 2:15 PM
      I am leader of the local VFW Junior Girls Unit and we have run into
      some problems with some of our members. The girls range in ages from 5-
      16. Some of them have been showing a total lack of respect to other
      members, their leaders, family, the community, etc... Does any one have
      any ideas of how we can teach them what respect is all about and how to
      respect others? One girl in particular is out of control. What can we
      do as a group project with 9 girls or invidually?

      thank you!
      Shannon Johnson
      shannonfrommt@...