Re: [QUERY] Free online movies or movie clips?

  • Metamorphosis Academy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      EDUCATIONAL MOVIES

      vpw.com
      This site offers free educational videos, DVDs, etc. to educators. Must
      register, which is also free. It has one offer that is close to what you had
      in mind. It uses a classic movie to teach about values and filmmaking. I
      have their first such movie packet and am registered to receive the new one
      coming out this fall. Other offers are of very high quality, too. I love the
      one on jazz music and another on teaching Shakespeare. *****