Re: Query: Gr 3 math learning

  • Lillian Angelovic
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1 6:55 PM
      I highly recommend The Math Worksheet Site -
      http://themathworksheetsite.com/ for all ages and levels.

      It has an extensive free area, or you can access even more by
      subscribing. It's run by a homeschooling family so they recognize the
      needs of homeschoolers and even the subscription is very low-cost. I
      used the for-pay area once during a free trial week and was very
      impressed, but the free service has been enough for our family's
      needs. We have used it to supplement both Saxon math and Math-U-See.

      Lillian Angelovic
    • Kathy Rodgers
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 2 6:41 PM
        Hi Janet and all

        enchantedlearning.com<http://enchantedlearning.com/>

        has a lot of math worksheets and drill sheets. You can join for $20/yr. well worth it, and lots are free.

        donnayoung.org<http://donnayoung.org/>

        is free and has tons of math drill sheets and other stuff.

        HTH, KathyR