Re: Query: Gr 3 math learning

  • Bryan
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006
      http://www.mathfactcafe.com/build/default.aspx?vid=600
      http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/math/add/
      http://aplusmath.com/Worksheets/index.html

      Those 3 are all worksheet creators. The first one is my favorite.

      http://www.redshift.com/~bonajo/mmathadd.htm

      The above link is a link to "tricks" of math, shortcuts that make memorizing
      math facts easier.

      Bryan

    • Lillian Angelovic
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006
        I highly recommend The Math Worksheet Site -
        http://themathworksheetsite.com/ for all ages and levels.

        It has an extensive free area, or you can access even more by
        subscribing. It's run by a homeschooling family so they recognize the
        needs of homeschoolers and even the subscription is very low-cost. I
        used the for-pay area once during a free trial week and was very
        impressed, but the free service has been enough for our family's
        needs. We have used it to supplement both Saxon math and Math-U-See.

        Lillian Angelovic
      • Kathy Rodgers
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 2, 2006
          Hi Janet and all

          enchantedlearning.com<http://enchantedlearning.com/>

          has a lot of math worksheets and drill sheets. You can join for $20/yr. well worth it, and lots are free.

          donnayoung.org<http://donnayoung.org/>

          is free and has tons of math drill sheets and other stuff.

          HTH, KathyR