Re: [hs reviews] Query: Gr 3 math learning

  • Rhonda Roso
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006
      MATH
      The Math Worksite
      <http://www.themathworksite.com>
      This is an excellent site for creating custom math worksheets.
      Rhonda
    • Bryan
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006
        http://www.mathfactcafe.com/build/default.aspx?vid=600
        http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/math/add/
        http://aplusmath.com/Worksheets/index.html

        Those 3 are all worksheet creators. The first one is my favorite.

        http://www.redshift.com/~bonajo/mmathadd.htm

        The above link is a link to "tricks" of math, shortcuts that make memorizing
        math facts easier.

        Bryan

      • Lillian Angelovic
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006
          I highly recommend The Math Worksheet Site -
          http://themathworksheetsite.com/ for all ages and levels.

          It has an extensive free area, or you can access even more by
          subscribing. It's run by a homeschooling family so they recognize the
          needs of homeschoolers and even the subscription is very low-cost. I
          used the for-pay area once during a free trial week and was very
          impressed, but the free service has been enough for our family's
          needs. We have used it to supplement both Saxon math and Math-U-See.

          Lillian Angelovic
        • Kathy Rodgers
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 2, 2006
            Hi Janet and all

            enchantedlearning.com<http://enchantedlearning.com/>

            has a lot of math worksheets and drill sheets. You can join for $20/yr. well worth it, and lots are free.

            donnayoung.org<http://donnayoung.org/>

            is free and has tons of math drill sheets and other stuff.

            HTH, KathyR