Re: [hs reviews] Need Guidance

  • donmccabe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
      In a message dated 1/20/2006 7:16:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      homeskoolmom@... writes:

      Why use a curriculum? Why not use the internet which has a wealth of FREE
      or very inexpensive information? I have yet to find a full curriculum that
      fits my daughter. However, I find TONS of things online, and the 3 best
      sites I have found (all 3 include some free content, but I subscribe to all
      3 for under $100 per year and get SOOOO much more than the free stuff)...are
      abcteach.com, edhelper.com and enchantedlearning.com. Just a thought.

      You could add _www.spelling.org_ (http://www.spelling.org) to that list.
      Complete handwriting and keyboarding curriculum FREE plus a Course in how to
      teach reading (62 chapters) all FREE.

      Don McCabe