Preschool Math

  • Betsy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2005
      Greetings,
      Does anyone know of a math site or free program to download for preschool
      aged children. My 4 year old needs some help with math concepts. I want to
      find something that starts with counting and number identification and
      builds up to addition and subtraction in stages. Basically a Math version of
      Starfall or Studydog. Thanks in advance.

      -Betsy in Virginia

    • Holly Webb
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2005
        Betsy,

        Try www.Iknowthat.com You have to register, but it is free. My kids love it and they have different grade levels, so it progresses with your child.

        Hope this helps.

        Holly

        Betsy <betsy.hudson@...> wrote:
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of a math site or free program to download for preschool
        aged children. My 4 year old needs some help with math concepts. I want to
        find something that starts with counting and number identification and
        builds up to addition and subtraction in stages. Basically a Math version of
        Starfall or Studydog. Thanks in advance.

        -Betsy in Virginia

        This list supplements the books "Homeschool Your Child For Free" <http://www.hsfree.com> and "Homeschooling Step by Step" <http://www.homeschoolsteps.com>.
        Post message: mailto:0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com
        Moderator: LauraMaery Gold <http://www.hsfree.com>
        All forwards from this list must contain this footer: Subscribe at <http://www.hsfree.com>.

        Secondary school education Graduate school education Home school education Graduate school education online Rating education schools High school education

      • Aisha Aliyyah
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2005
          My children are older but here are some sites that might be useful. I hope they are helpful. http://www.aaamath.com/B/lesson.htm

          http://www.aplusmath.com/Worksheets/

[...]