[QUERY]looking for stuffed animal patterns

  • Lori Lynn Lydell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2005
      Hi gang!

      The Lord spoke to me yesterday and my boys were arguing over a stuffed
      animal they won at Hershey Park. I need to teach them to make their own
      stuffed animals! So I'm coming to you for help. I would like some free
      resources for making easy stuffed animals. Eventually I would like patterns
      to teach them to sew, but right now I'll take anything. This needs to be
      easy as my guys are only 6 and 8.

      Thanks in advance for your help!
      Lori Lynn
      newport, PA