Digital Curriculum

  • hayleyhunter1618
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Does anyone have information about Digitalcurriculum.com? I found a
      link through our local school district's website. I remember seeing a
      post, somewhere, about this, but can't remember where or what was
      said. I've glanced through this website, but am not sure of what it's
      really about. Any info or comments are welcome.

      Thanks!
      Andra

      [MOD only links to free online curriculum may be posted here. All other information intended to help Andra should be sent directly to <hayleyhunter1618@...> ...jlg]
    • Chelo Felice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 2:35 PM
        There is information on how to get the free 30-day trial (which does give
        you access to all materials) at this location:
        http://digitalcurriculum.com/support/documentation.php4

        However, although I could NOT find a price, there is eventually a price to
        this service, which appears to be geared toward public schools, rather than
        private or home-based education. After reading through almost the entire
        site, I still can't find the pricing.

        Basically, however, it links video clips, images, and other teacher
        resources so that students can keep up at home or at school. It touts
        "self-paced learning," too.

        It may be even the free trial is only available to schools, as it says to
        "Contact your school's DC administrator if you do not yet have [a sign-up
        code]."

        [Moderators: Since a lot of other people (like me) may have thought this was
        a great idea and looked into it, I thought I'd give enough information to
        keep them from wasting their time.]

        Chelo Felice