query: www.edhelper.com

  • alisonslp
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2005
      hi all, I just joined the group and already love it! I have 4 yr old
      twins and an 18mth old. We are planning on beginning formal HS in the
      fall. I already bought the "homeschool your child for free" book.
      awesome resource. And finding this group was just excellent! Anyway, I
      saw that someone recommended edhelper.com for mazes. Went there and
      noticed it has a paid portion. Looks pretty thorough but I don't want
      to shell out money for something that might be useless... any input?

      thanks!
    • The Youngs
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
        HOMESCHOOL METHODOLOGY/FREE CURRICULUM
        Ambleside Online
        <http://www.amblesideonline.org>
        Just wanted to let everyone know about the wonderful FREE Charlotte Mason
        inspired curriculum and resources for PK - high school. I just love this
        site; it is very extensive and I can't say enough good things about it!!

        Ambleside Online (younger years) & House of Education (middle and upper
        years) are found at the same link www.amblesideonline.org

        Enjoy!

        Blessings, Laura in VA