[UNREVIEWED] Re: [QUERY] Phonics Rules

  • d_naugler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
      We are using a book entitled "Teach your child to read in 100 easy
      lessons" with our just turned 5 year old. It breaks it down into
      daily lessons for the parent. We have found it helpful to
      supplement with a set of flash cards with the letter and a picture
      with the corresponding sound being taught. You should be able to
      find the book at your local library to take a look at it first.

      Also some websites:
      http://www.starfall.com/
      http://www.homeschoolernetwork.fen.com/hs/
      (just search for phonics rules)