Query: Notre Dame Cathedral

  • Mary Jane Vaughn
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      We are headed to Paris in two weeks and will be visiting Notre Dame..... I
      am looking for information on the architecture...specifically things to look
      for/point out. Ant help is appreciated.

      Mary Jane Vaughn
      Wife to Norman for 14 years
      Mom to Peter - 8 & Naomi - 5 (and Jeannie, our dog, 10 )

    • CROSS-eyed Christian
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
        SCIENCE
        www.brainpop.com
        I don't know what age group you are teaching, but
        brainpop.com might have something. You can only
        watch 2 videos per day, but they are always excellent.

        Mona

        http://messenger.yahoo.com
      • FAVOR91@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
          SCIENCE
          Endocrine System
          http://www.innerbody.com/htm/body.html
          check this out...
          lorrie mc
        • Qubilah Muhammad
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
            Can you keep the information on Science and the Body coming I have to future doctors who are being homeschooled. Thank you.
            QM from New York.