Bible curriculum for ages 1-2 yrs old

  • Elizabethrlink@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      I am looking for a very simple bible cirruculum for ages 1-2 yrs old. I am
      thinking something like a super short story with pictures and/or flash cards.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks,
      E~

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Elizabeth should be sent via direct e-mail to <mailto:Elizabethrlink@...>. --jlg]