Re: sign language

  • kathy pratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      SIGN LANGUAGE
      http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/index.htm
      I used this last year with my daughter. We only did the first 100 words. She had wanted to take the class to communicate with a man at church, but he doesn't know sign language.

      The classes are free and there are several options in choosing which to learn first. Bill Vicars is doing the site is answered all my questions quickly. There is an option to "pay" if you want a certificate saying you know ASL, but its only an option. We really enjoyed it.

      Kathy P AIM kpflounder

      Usborne Independent consultant http://www.ubah.com/V1101
      Family Website: http://www.angelfire.com/my/blessedfamily
      Crocheting member of http://www.heartmadeblessings.org