[QUERY] girls health study

  • Debbie Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 9:49 PM
      I am looking for a program or website that teaches about health/science and the changes in pretteen bodies with hormones (preferably girls) and how what they eat affects their body. Mainly where the hormones are located in the body and how they affect the body, emotions and such. I have been searching, but haven't had any luck.
      Thank you so much,
      Debbie

    • carla
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        [QUERY]GIRLS HEALTH STUDY
        www.kidnetic.com
        heres one that my girls like..it may not be what your looking for though
        also, have you tried
        www.tampax.com?

        just a suggestion..
        carla