[QUERY]:Medieval sites

  • Elizabethrlink@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      I'm trying to do a medieval theme and I am in need of some sites for some ideas. Looking for costume ideas, games, research materials, anything with a
      medieval theme. Any ideas?
      Thanks

      [MOD:All posts to Homschool Review should be for free resources available online. ALl other suggestions, ideas and comments should be sent directly to
      <Elizabethrlink@...> via private email. ~~nl]
    • Clarice
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2004
        Really cool page on the BBC:

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/anglo_saxons/

        Has a Multi-Media Zone with an Anglo Saxon coins game, a Viking
        Quest in which you can build your own ship, a 3-D Viking Farmhouse
        and more.

        Castle View:

        http://kotn.ntu.ac.uk/castle/castl_fm.html

        Hildegard's Kitchen - Medieval Recipes:

        http://www.advancenet.net/~jscole/medfood.htm

        Wharram Percy - The Lost Medieval Village (very cool!):

        http://loki.stockton.edu/~ken/wharram/wharram.htm

        The Labyrinth: Resources for Medieval Studies
        Sponsored by Georgetown University
        an *exhausting* Medieval resource:

        http://labyrinth.georgetown.edu/

        Enjoy!