{QUERY]:beginning piano

  • flymomma82
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hello!
      What resources are available for learning piano? Specifically the
      Bass clef (or left hand)?
      Thanks!

      [MOD: Any resources posted to Homeschool Reviews should be free and available on the internet. All other comments, ideas, resources should be sent directly to Flymomma82 at <flymomma82@...> ~nl]
    • the carr family
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
        MUSIC: PIANO
        Piano Nanny
        <http://www.pianonanny.com>
        According to the website: "Your instructor for the course is film composer and jazz musician, Clinton Clark. Each lesson takes about 35 minutes to complete. However, work slowly and at your own pace. It's important to learn each lesson before moving on to the next. Beginning with Lesson Number 5, this course uses audio, with the Apple QuickTime(TM) plugin, and 4.0 browser enhancements including JavaScript. Click Here to see if you have a JavaScript enabled browser. Click Here to "Sound Check" your speakers. Some of the classroom accessories, such as the 12 note keyboard companion, require FLASH 5.0 (free FLASH 5.0 player from Macromedia).:
      • Marilyn Bruning
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
          MUSIC: PIANO
          Go Piano
          <http://www.gopiano.com/>
          We've had great success and lots of fun as a famil with the free online
          lessons at Go Piano

          Marilyn
        • Chris
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
            MUSIC: PIANO
            Learn Piano Online
            <http://www.learnpianoonline.com/welcome.html>
            hi I found this online its free online lessons

            Chris
            homeschooldadyo
            REMEMBER ALWAYS GOD LOVES YOU
            JOHN 3:16