[Query]Recipes from different continents

  • James Norton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2003
      I am going to go over different continents with preschool-aged children, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some sites that had different recipes for children. I would like at least one from each continent, but I can't seem to find anything easy enough for children to put together. Thanks.

      --Tanya

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources available on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other resources intended to aid Tanya should be sent via private email to <jtcmnorton@...> --nl]