[QUERY] :daily history lessons

  • Ms Teri Grantham
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003
      I receive a daily grammer lesson via email and I was wondering if anyone knew of a daily history program that could be sent to my email.
      Teri

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Teri should be sent via direct e-mail to <terigrantham_2000@...>.
    • suzieq_lee
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2003
        [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Pamela should be sent via direct e-mail to <pamelal31@...>.]

        Can anybody tell me where to go to get assignments for fifth graders and seventh graders. I am a new homeschooling mom and really need some information as soon as possible.

        Pamela