Re: [QUERY] help with preschool resources

  • Kathy Martinez
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2003
      RESOURCES: PRESCHOOL LEVEL
      EasyFunSchool Index for Preschool Activities
      <http://www.easyfunschool.com/IndexPreschool.html>
      This index lists activities appropriate for the preschool level that
      are on EasyFunSchool. These activities include the "Introducing the
      Alphabet" series, and the "Have a Color Day" series.

      --- In 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca Couture"
      <kb9fya@e...> wrote:
      > [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet
      should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid
      Rebecca should be sent via direct e-mail to <mailto:kb9fya@e...>. --
      kmm]

      > Hi
      > I am new to this place. My children go to public school but they
      are also
      > home schooled. My youngest is 3 and she is ready for school. She
      loves
      > reading and learning. Her big sister is starting kindergarten this
      year and
      > she wants to go to school too. She will have home school. My 5
      year old is
      > hard of hearing and LD. She will be in a special class with 12
      students at
      > the most where she can receive speech and OT.
      > I need help with supplies [teaching resources, handouts, etc.] for
      teaching Sarah. While EmmaAnn is at kindergarten we will have school
      together at home. I have one problem though with where can I find
      special supplies for Sarah. Sarah is left-handed.
      > Thank you
      > Rebecca

    • Ms Teri Grantham
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003
        I receive a daily grammer lesson via email and I was wondering if anyone knew of a daily history program that could be sent to my email.
        Teri

        [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Teri should be sent via direct e-mail to <terigrantham_2000@...>.
      • suzieq_lee
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2003
          [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Pamela should be sent via direct e-mail to <pamelal31@...>.]

          Can anybody tell me where to go to get assignments for fifth graders and seventh graders. I am a new homeschooling mom and really need some information as soon as possible.

          Pamela