QUERY: Cooking Lessons

  • GC02312579@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      I am looking for some cooking ideas for 5th - 8th graders. Any suggestions?
      I do see a lot of ideas from younger children but am interested in the middle
      grades skills. ...measuring, fractions, different types of cooking, different
      types of foods, etc. Can you help?

      Mary Cooper
      GC02312579@...

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Mary should be sent via direct e-mail to <mailto:GC02312579@...>. --jlg]
    • Kathy Martinez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        HOME EC LESSONS
        EasyFunSchool Index of Home Ec Lessons
        <http://www.easyfunschool.com/IndexHomeEc.html>
        This index includes home economics lessons and activities, fun food
        thematic snacks, and the "Incorporating Cooking" series that gives
        simple recipes from foreign countries. Also bread machine cooking and
        food preservation lessons.

        --- In 0-homeschoolreviews@yahoogroups.com, GC02312579@c... wrote:
        > I am looking for some cooking ideas for 5th - 8th graders. Any
        suggestions?
        > I do see a lot of ideas from younger children but am interested in
        the middle
        > grades skills. ...measuring, fractions, different types of cooking,
        different
        > types of foods, etc. Can you help?
        >
        > Mary Cooper
        > GC02312579@c...
        >
        > [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet
        should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid
        Mary should be sent via direct e-mail to <mailto:GC02312579@c...>. --
        jlg]