RE: [QUERY] outline maps

  • Lee Sowers
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8, 2003
      <http://www.stemnet.nf.ca/CITE/maps.htm#Africa1>

      This website has very basic line-drawing maps of all countries, though some
      countries are so small it might be difficult to cut them out!

      Lee
    • LSanford9196@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 8, 2003
        GEOGRAPHY
        Blank States (just in case you need them)
        <http://www.50states.com/maps/>

        GEOGRAPHY
        ABC Teach Countries
        <http://abcteach.com/directory/researchreports/maps/>

        Lori
      • Marilyn Bruning
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 8, 2003
          GEOGRAPHY
          <http://geography.about.com/cs/blankoutlinemaps/>

          I've had very good luck with the About.com sites...Their whole geography
          site is really interesting. They also have a series of National Geographic quizes that we enjoyed.

          Marilyn
        • T Davis
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 8, 2003
            GEOGRAPHY
            Outline Maps
            <http://www.eduplace.com/ss/maps/>
            This site has outline maps.
            [MOD: The maps are in PDF format, Adobe Acrobat Reader required.--saw]
          • locsforme@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 4, 2003
              GEOGRAPHY: BLANK MAPS
              Enchanted Learning
              <http://www.enchantedlearning.com>
              This site has several blank maps as well as thematic activities for mapping and geography.