Re: [hs reviews] HSLDA

  • Vanessa Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      Raymond Moore doesn't seem to think to highly of HSLDA. If you go to
      homestead.com/barbooch/WhitePaper.html, he spells out exactly what he thinks
      and why. The second paper is more informative, though over 20 pages long.
      (I haven't confirmed that he actually wrote this, if someone knows for
      certain speak up.) In a nut shell he said that the one legal problem facing
      homeschooling at the inception of HSLDA was divorce custody cases and yet
      that's the one issue they won't work with. (I have seen that in our own
      group.) He also has some negative feelings toward faith statements claiming
      they've caused a huge division in the homeschooling movement. I've seen
      this division arise more times than I can count.
      Vanessa