Stats and literature

  • LauraMaery (Gold) Post
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      STATISTICS
      Statistics Every Writer Should Know
      <http://www.robertniles.com/stats/>
      A plain-English explanation of statistical terms and usage. Start by
      learning about mean and median, then graduate to percentages, margin of
      error and other information that will help your kids become wise users of
      statistics. ****

      LITERATURE
      Literary Devices
      <http://www.literatefolk.com/literarydevices.htm>
      This is my own page -- so I adore it, of course. It's a categorized list of
      everything a writer (or reader) should know about literature and poetry.
      Print it out and highlight each term as your kids learn. Learn the whole
      list and you'll be smarter than most college grads. It's more of a to-do
      list than a learning resource, though, so even though it's my own baby: ***

      --lauramaery

      ---------
      OUR NEWEST WRITING PROJECT:
      Homeschooling Step by Step, Prima Publishing, Spring 2002.
      <http://homeschoolsteps.com>
      Everything you need to know about how to homeschool legally and
      effectively! How does your state rank? What's your child's learning style?
      What about college? Find teaching tips, teaching strategies, and more than
      100 solutions to homeschooling's toughest problems!
      ---------
      A message from LauraMaery (Gold) Post
      Web site: <http://writerspost.com>
      E-mail reply: <mailto:lauramaery@...>