[QUERY]Unit studies on Bees or Chickens

  • cbasham827@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      We just recently got 25 baby chicks and my husband is getting ready to start keeping bees. I would love to find some information or unit study ideas on either of these subjects. Thanks!

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Carolyn Basham should be sent via direct e-mail to <mailto:cbasham827@...>. --mdb]

      --Carolyn Basham