Re: Car Schooling

  • The Buffa Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      NETWORKING
      Car Schooling Yahoo! Group
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CarSchooling>
      Check out [this site] for tips. We spend a lot of time in the car due to scouts and doctor appointments (me), but I found ways to use the time productively. *****

      --Celie
    • Jennifer Stamper
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        SOCIAL STUDIES
        Travel Tex
        <http://www.TravelTex.com>
        I would suggest that you order from the internet free travel guides for the states that your husband will be driving in and use them for educational field trips for the cities you will be in. The guide for Texas is 260 pages and is full of places I use for history, science and nature. This is the site for Texas .

        [--Jennifer Stamper]