[QUERY] science fair

  • Brenda Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2003
      My son, who is nine, has a science fair project coming up. We are lookimg foe extra websites and information we can use to help him develop his project. Any help will be appreciated? Thanks.

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Brenda should be sent via direct e-mail to the address listed below. --mdb]

      --Brenda
      <mailto:BCCLARK@...>