[QUERY] middle school secular classical curriculum

  • Carol <lookingglass88@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2003
      I am new to H.S. I need a text-book based curriculum for history & science for 7th grade, but with a classical emphasis, & suggested reading. (secular) Thanks.

      [MOD: Only reviews of free homeschooling resources on the Internet should be sent to the list. Any other information intended to aid Carol should be sent via direct e-mail to <mailto:lookingglass88@...>. --mdb]

      [--Carol]