Dealing with nay-sayers

  • lilsag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      I have been collecting all the information that this group has been
      giving out and I have basically made the decision to homeschool my
      youngest child and we will start pre-school this fall. My problem is
      all the people around who think public school is the only way to go and
      who don't believe in me. I have these huge whales roaming around in my
      stomach over this and that is why I am starting with pre-school so that
      I can "prove" that I am able to do it, but it is really hard. Any
      suggestions out there? Thanks. Kim