Re: piano instructions

  • Marilyn Bruning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
      MUSIC: PERFORMANCE: PIANO
      Go-Piano
      <http://www.gopiano.com/>
      We've had a great experiance with [this site.]

      ["Piano Lessons - for the beginner's level are hands-on, self-paced, interactive, and totally Free! Piano lessons are for both the beginning piano student and the student who wants to review their skills.. . .Among the items you will learn are: note identification, rhythm, and playing your very first songs. Our piano lessons will have many sub-parts. . . .Our piano lessons include Audio instructions.. . . Our audio instruction now uses BOTH Realplayer and Windows Media Player."]

      Gary Ewer's Music Theory
      <http://musictheory.halifax.ns.ca/lessons.html>
      Another great help has been the free online Gary Ewer's Music Theory lessons. You can find this at [the above address.]

      [MOD: "This page contains links to our free lessons - these samples will give you the basics of the rudiments of music.. . .many of the musical examples are playable by using your browser's MIDI plug-in. I'd recommend downloading the QuickTime plug-in." Twenty-six lessons are presented here, each represented by an illustrated instruction sheet and a quiz with an answer sheet. --mdb]

      --Marily