Card Games

  • shelby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      SOCIAL STUDIES
      PageWise: Hobbies: Games
      <http://www.essortment.com/in/Hobbies.Games/>
      My kids LOVE games and so do I and this gives nice instructions and history of some card/board games. *****

      [MOD: This is an index of essortment articles--ranging from "Children's Games from Around the Globe" to "How to Play Craps Like a Pro!"--on board, card, dice, and miscellaneous games. There are several "The History of. . ." titles, several "How to Play. . ." articles on games that might serve as hands-on elements for unit studies on relevant cultures or regions, and one that offers tips on how to make your own board game that might be useful in planning a reinforcement tool or creative activity. --mdb]

      --Shelby