Awesome Free Software

  • The Shuberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 3:19 PM
      Hello
      Check out this site for some cool Educational Software.
      The downloads are free. My daughter is just a bit more than 4 1/2 and she
      loves the Learning Letters Game and the Letter Sounds Game. There is a US
      Puzzle Map that teaches states and capitals as well as being a map puzzle.
      There are others that look like they would be good for older kids as well.
      Take Care;
      Linda

      Making The Rainforest More Valuable Alive Than Dead
      http://www.savingrainforest.com
      Seeking Those Who Wish To Embrace The Vision For Global Well-Being!

      Saving Rainforest is a s simply as one click!
      http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=989537464