Help with first grader

  • JO A Cameron
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      SOCIAL STUDIES AND SCIENCE

      Hello,
      I have been trying to do social studies and science with my 6 yr old
      daughter, but I seem to hit walls when it comes to worksheets for social
      studies and science for a first grader. We are trying to study about
      Colonial America with her brothers but she wants worksheets and science
      we are doing the 5 senses and then plant and I can't seem to find
      anything for them. Please help :)

      --Jo Ann
      crazyrper@...
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • The Buffa Family
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
        RESOURCES
        Enchanted Learning
        <http://www.enchantedlearning.com>
        They have coloring pages, diagrams and fill-in-the-blanks for lots of
        science topics.
        (*****)

        --Celie