Easy Funschool: physics, recipes

  • MICHAEL MARTINEZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      SCIENCE: PHYSICS
      Science Fun #3: Simple Machines
      <http://www.easyfunschool.com/article1853.html>
      Simple machines are tools that make work easier. They have few or no moving parts. These machines use energy to work. Here are several fun activities to investigate this topic.

      Science Fun #4: Electricity
      <http://www.easyfunschool.com/article1854.html>
      We use electricity every day, many of us use it every hour. It has become such a part of our lives that we often take it for granted.

      HOUSEHOLD SKILLS: COOKING
      Fall Fun: Glass Candy
      <http://www.easyfunschool.com/article1451.html>
      You can make candy window panes or fancy stained "glass" windows using this recipe. You can turn it into a science project by judging at which temperature each candy stage is reaced.

      Fall Fun: Walnut Pumpkin Cheesecake
      <http://www.easyfunschool.com/article1395.html>
      Here is a perfect project for the kids to make for a fall feast. Let them crack the walnuts and do all the mixing. They'll be proud to set it on the table for everyone to enjoy.

      Extension Project: Flavored Butters
      <http://www.easyfunschool.com/article1629.html>
      Once you've made you homemade butter, here are some fun variations to make. These are yummy and the kids will get a great kick out of making and trying something new!

      --Kathy in FL <mailto:mamkmm2@...>