a way to show support!

  • Debi & Kat Richter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      Light a Candle for Unity!

      Though terrorists may have struck out at us as Americans,
      let us come together and show our unity. Let us show that
      though our arm may have been hurt, they can not dim the
      heart of America which rages bright. On Friday September
      14, 2001 at 10:00 pm EST, walk out your door and light a
      candle or lantern to show the world that our spirit burns
      bright. Gather with loved ones or gather with neighbors but
      let our light burn in the night to show that we are united
      and that we remain strong.

      [MOD: Debi, I changed the dates and times to correspond with messages I've been hearing broadcast today]

      Please pass this on to anyone you know..print it up and pass
      it to neighbors who may not have internet access, post it to
      message boards, clubs, news stations, anywhere and
      everywhere there is a PROUD American!

      Spread the word that Friday, September 14 has been
      designated "National Red, White & Blue day. Please dress
      for work (or play) in our National Colors. Don't forget
      your children too! Share this message with everyone
      you know and we will send a message to the world that we are
      STRONG and UNITED.

      God Bless Americans, the victims and their families!

      Debi R.
    • JusTwink
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2001
        HI.,,,,i am now hearing that the best day (aside from
        tonite to do this) is Tuesday September 18th. the 1
        week anniversary of this horrible tragedy.
        To those of us, who have lost a loved one, in the most
        inhumane tragedy, the prayers of our family, go out to
        you and yours.....

        Teri--Twink
        God Bless America
        --- Debi & Kat Richter <richterfamily@...>