Re: [hs reviews] Phonics Rules?

  • Teresa Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2001
      >I'm looking for some good websites that have Phonics rules or anything
      >of the sort. Just starting out I need to learn them again myself!
      >Thanks in advance!

      I have way too many bookmarks to find for you but maybe someone will know which one I mean. The lady that has 100 lessons to read page has tons of worksheets and one of them was the rules of phonics printout. (Thought it was Jan Bretts page but can not pull up to double check. It is down.)

      [MODERATOR: I think perhaps you're describing
      Free Online Phonics Classes
      <http://billjanaecooksey.tripod.com/Classes.html>
      Homeschool moms and ESL students. Yes? --lmg]

      Hope this helps.

      --Love, Teresa J.