Re: [hs reviews] Pearl Harbor News Clippings....?

  • christlivinginme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2001
      >I'm searching and can't find anything specific...(lots of info on
      >Pearl Harbor, just not actual newspaper accounts!) Can you help me? >>

      In the library they usually have a copy of the book Chronicles of the Twentieth Century which is all news clippings through the century.

      Also, the county library should have newspaper clips on microfiche that can be browsed - or one of the bigger state funded libraries. I don't know where in MI you are but Lansing and Detroit's main library both have great resources for these.

      --Jean