Re: INQUIRY: horse info?

  • Ron and Stephanie
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21 10:38 AM
      For Cherry Hill: www.horsekeeping.com/index.html
      this site is on her books

      www.horsekeeping.com/newsletterpage.htm
      newsletter, articles and tips.

      If you go to her site, you will find ALL different places to link to. I
      asked her a question, and she (or someone from her org.) wrote me back. I
      also own some of her books, so overall, I am quite impressed with her.

      Stephanie
      Ron and Stephanie Coomer
      Life's Learnings Academy
      Unschooling - Where learning is natural.
    • Mireya56@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21 1:28 PM
        Dear Oogwen,
        Marguerite Henry wrote lots of books about horses. Her writing style is
        great! She wrote Misty of Chincoteque and Album of Horses to name a few.
        4-H has materials to learn about horses and horse clubs. We were involved
        in that. Since you have to be rich to own a horse these days, it probably is
        the only opportunity most kids will ever have to be exposed to or ride horses.

        Enjoy!
        Mireya