Free web page graphics

  • Carolyn Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000
      I need to find some good FREE clip art, wall paper, etc. for my up and coming web page.
      Can you send me any good links you may have that can help me find these.

      Thank you
      Carolyn

    • Cris M.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2000
        Below are a couple of my favorite sites for free graphics;

        Graphics by Dezign
        <http://www.graphicsbydezign.com/>

        Bells N Whistles
        <http://www.bellsnwhistles.com/>

        Also, About.Com has good listings for these at
        <http://webdesign.about.com/compute/webdesign/cs/clipart1/index.htm>

        Cris
      • Kris O'Connor
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2000
          >Free web page graphics?

          This link has a whole page of graphics links, mostly with a country flair:

          Graphics Links
          <http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/krisathome/graphicslinks.html>
          These are my favorites!

          --Kris