* type - poiMarkerClicked
* index - The index (string) is the marker's index, or label. It
is usually a single character string such as "A" or "B".
* title - The title parameter (string) that is a title that
appears when you roll the mouse cursor over the marker.
* description - The description (string) describes the marker when
you click it. This parameter supports Flash textfield HTML formatting.
* address - If applicable, the address used to position the marker.
* latlon - The LatLon point of the marker.
* x - The longitude of the marker
* y - The latitude of the marker
* markerObj - A reference to the marker that was added to the map.
This is what it says it will return. What it really will return is
latlon, x, y, and type. Everything else is nowhere to be found. Has
anyone "decompiled" the MXP file or has access to the actual
com.yahoo.maps.markers.CustomPOIMarker class or any of the classes. I
would just like to know if its actually sending these back or what is
really going on inside this.