This mailing list is for those that use or are interested in XEphem. XEphem is an astronomy program that runs under UNIX. It uses a X-Windows based graphical system to display star charts and other astronomical information. "XEphem, the brainchild of programmer Elwood Downey, is a star-charting, sky-simulating, ephemeris-generating celestial virtuoso that can do just about everything that the usual Windows and Macintosh star-charting software can do -- and sometimes quite a bit more. And it's completely free. What's not to like?"
In last 7 days
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.