The Kindersite research project is now online at
and we invite you all to come, see and
understand what we are trying to achieve.
There are 2 missions for the project:
1. To allow early learners, irrespective of native language, access
to the best graded content available on the Internet in a safe and
secure environment and allow them to choose and use the content freely
2. For qualified academic educational and language researchers to
study the childrens usage of the content and follow up their usage to
best understand outcomes of how and if technology should be
integrated in to the educational process
We aks list members to help this stage of the project by:
1. Joining our advisory board (see
2. Helping 'tiny testers' to use the site and reporting back to us on
the outcome (positive or negative) - teachers and parents
3. Suggesting research projects based on the site
4. Any other form of help and support
Lastly - we are strictly controlling use of the site to ONLY
professionals in the educational community and parents of young
children and you will be asked to register to gain entry to the
working parts of the site. PLEASE DO NOT register any children at
this stage but only their caregivers.
Finally please feel free to contact me at the above if you have any
questions and I hope you enjoy using the site.
Joel josephson" <joel_josephson@...