Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP in short) are presentaton oriented visual web services. The key capabilities of WSRP includes -
* Allow portals to publish portlets so that other portals can consume them without programming.
* Make the Internet a marketplace of visual Web services, ready to be integrated into portals.
* Allow anybody to create and publish his or her content and applications as user-facing Web services.
* Allow line-of-business portal administrators to browse directories for WSRP services to plug into their portals without programming effort.
* Enable interactive, user-facing Web services to be easily plugged into standards-compliant portals.
The group is for discussing WSRP. Other related topics e.g. WSIA (Web Services for Interactive Applications) and WSXL (Web Service Experience Language) can also be discussed here.
NOTE: All unrelated mails will result in deletion of post and banning of author without any warning.
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.