A group for discussion and collaboration on "worldlangs," a term coined to mean international auxiliary languages (IALs) intended to be globally neutral and not biased toward specific cultures, such as European languages.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics and Human Languages/Constructed Languages
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.